Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Get Centered With Cardamom

The healing power of Essential Oils never ceases to amaze me. I have a wonderful book called Emotions and Essential Oils: A Modern Resource for Healing. I reference this book quite often when looking to enhance an experience or heal something I can't see - like emotions.

The best way I can describe this is to ask you to remember a time where your sense of smell took you to another place and time. It could be the scent of a cologne that made you remember a high school boyfriend or fresh baked goodies that reminds you of grandma. Our sense of smell carries intense memory that can transport you back in time within a fraction of a second. 

Because essential oils are a gift of the earth, not only do they help with outer body healing - but internal healing as well. My caution to you is to make sure you use quality essential oils with no fillers or additives to make up for volume; I use dōTERRA. Our oils are sourced from all over the world, using only the highest quality nature has to offer. 

In regards to my last post, Making Good Memories during the holidays, I invite you to set time aside to get centered and honor your values during the fast-paced season. Cardamom can help you with that :) 

According to my trusty book: Cardamom essential oil helps to bring balance, mental clarity, and objectivity during moments of frustration.

To get started, add 2 - 3 drops of Cardamom essential oil to your diffuser, or diluted on or two drops of essential oil with coconut oil and apply over your heart. 

Get centered on the thought of gratitude, peace, and calm - as you take a few deep breaths. 

Care to give it a try? Comment below. I'd be happy to send you a sample. 

In health and love, d. 

No comments:

Post a Comment