Monday, October 9, 2017

No Cheating.  

I've been documenting my Fit4Mom journey for the past month and I have to tell you, it has been a true test of my emotional and physical health; my unrealistic expectations and my motives for being healthy.

The number one lesson I've learned is to be nice to myself- which is worth the 8-week journey all on its own.

Anything worth having is going to take time, consistency and drive to stick through. You can apply this to virtually anything: weight loss, raising kids, saving for your dream vacation. The key is to not be discouraged if you don't see immediate results.

If you're serious about sustainable change, I can't stress enough how important it is to find accountability for your goals. Someone who is supportive, firm and non-judgemental. This could be one person (or in my case) several.

Lastly, practice self-forgiveness. You're doing the best you can for goodness sake. What does this look like?


If you haven't already seen my journey on Facebook and/or Instagram - you can follow my 8-week Body Back Blog here: http://bit.ly/F4MGuestBlogger

In health & love,
Daisy


No comments:

Post a Comment