Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Don't Forget About You


I recently found a journal entry I wrote to my unborn child. I mentioned many loving things - but here's what stood out the most and what inspired this blog entry "...there is one thing you need to know about your mommy: I love doing my nails. It brings me peace and makes me very happy; it's my place of zen and helps me unwind after a long week or day."

Reading that made me a little sad because I can't remember the last time I set time aside to do my nails.... Sure, I've gotten a manicure, but sitting down with myself, by myself to do something as simple as that- is a distant memory. How could that be? I had a ritual of going to Target and picking out a new Essie nail polish color to add to my collection... Every. Single. Week.

As I embrace new moms in my coaching, I'm present to the fact that - while I'm not the same person I was before I became a mom (nowhere near, in fact) there are little niceties I've allowed myself to forget. That little gem is worth remembering :) I'm going to pencil it in this week.

What are some things you've allowed yourself to forget? And if you're not a mom- what are somethings you hope you always remember?

Raise your level of awareness to the ripple affect self-love has on your loved ones, here: http://bit.ly/MomLoveConvo

Need a little boost re-connecting with the old you? Let's talk: Sign up for a complementary 45 minutes session

In health and love,

Daisy

And here - the little angel responsible for the instant transformation :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment