Monday, December 12, 2016

Do It Yourself: Essential Oil Infused Lotion

A few years ago I became very aware of toxins and how they affect our bodies. These suckers are everywhere! Looking at the back of any label from a box of cookies to shampoo was terrifying. So what is a mom to do? Well, I received advice that put me at ease: "if you can't pronounce it, don't consume it." This not only applies to food but our health care products as well. Our skin is our largest organ and therefore, absorbs anything we put on it. 

Thank God for essential oils!! I can't tell you how much peace of mind I get knowing exactly what my products are made of. From face moisturizer and toner to body lotion and perfume -- you can make anything yourself if you really wanted to. 

Here is a short video on how to make lotion that I use myself and on my whole family. It takes under 30 minutes! If you don't yet have a doTERRA essential oil account, please contact me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment