Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Love + Light: Miscarriage Support

Three years ago, before our ray of sunshine was born, we suffered a miscarriage. It was by far the most devastating thing I had ever encountered and could not have overcome the trauma without my husband and family. In retrospect, that life-altering moment has propelled me into the woman, mother and Health Coach I am today.

I am honored to serve women through my health coaching practice, and even more so, to answer the call of supporting women who've faced such a terrible loss.

Miscarriages are more common than they are openly talked about. If you or someone you know is experiencing heartache over a loss, please know, help is available and you are not alone.

To learn more, visit: https://lovelightfebapril.eventbrite.com


No comments:

Post a Comment