Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Postpartum Wellness

Whether it's your first or third, one of the greatest challenges in the postpartum period for a mother is self-care. From sleep to squeezing in a long shower to proper nutrition - if a new mom doesn't have the attentive support she needs, it can be incredibly difficult to keep your head above water. Am I right?

I was very fortunate to have help from my mother AND mother-in-law after the birth of my precious baby, and I often wondered what would I have done without them!?

I've partnered with MaMeal Delivery because I believe in their mission to properly nourish a new mom, so she doesn't have to worry about grocery shopping, cooking, finding time to eat and cleaning up after. There are far more important things you can do with pockets of free time -- such as bonding with your baby or getting a nap in together. 

We nourish the body and mind with fresh superfoods and an optional, complimentary labor and delivery debrief session. It is not only healthy to talk through what happened during such a life-altering experience- but for some women, it can be outright relieving to process the birth of their baby. You can learn more about the latter option here: https://www.sanamentehealth.com/postpartum-wellness

Visit MaMeal Delivery and use code SUPERMOM for 25% off your first order!







No comments:

Post a Comment