Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Moms & Self-Care: Luxury or Mandatory?

I had a fantastic conversation this morning with speaker, author and former Director of Training for Jack Canfield, Robert MacPhee! Take a listen as we discuss the critical role self-care plays in a child's life and ultimately, in their achievement of joy and happiness.

Click here to listen

Robert and I met in Utah while on business training with one of my favorite coaches, Tiffany Peterson. He was one of the presenters and I found myself completely fascinated by his message on raising happy children, something every parent in the room could resonate with. Even more so, I found that his target audience (parents) was right in line with my goals as an influencer, and I could  really get behind his style of training that, simply put, practices mentoring and modeling versus teaching and preaching. This begged the question in my mind; what kind of person do you want your son to model? What kind of mentor do you want to be? It stopped me in my tracks since I'd never thought of it from that perspective... who do I want to be for ZolĂ­n? Eager to clarify my role as a mother, mentor, and model, I felt this huge responsibility to share with other parents as well.

So here we are! Robert and I are thrilled to be sharing this awareness with you, the reader and listener. I am grateful for the clarity I've been given and the very intentional path I'm on to raise our son. I wish nothing more than for you to have that, too.

I have to tell you, it's pretty awesome to be 2° of separation from Jack Canfield :) Here's what Jack has to say about Robert's work:

"Robert MacPhee is a talented speaker and facilitator, capable of delivering a wide range of content which can be either supremely practical and action oriented or more deep and spiritual in nature. His presentation style is highly engaging and always humorous and entertaining. His workshops, seminars, and speeches are all powerful and instantly applicable. I have seen over and over again how people instantly resonate with his approach.” – Jack Canfield

To learn more about my work with moms or schedule a complimentary Self-Care Awareness session, contact me or visit www.SanaMenteHealth.com // For more information on Robert's work with - visit ExcellentDecisions.com or watch this short video below.


In health & love,
Daisy De La Cruz

Instagram: @hey_dais
Facebook: @SanaMenteHealth




1 comment: